Thursday, February 14, 2008

Going, Going, GONE! The Stage Mobile Home Sold!




I received a call from one of my clients a week before Christmas. He told me that he just received an offer on his Murrieta, CA property after being listed on the market for only 3 WEEKS!!! He said "Thank you so much for helping me get the house looking it's best. That's why it SOLD so quickly!" What a wonderful Christmas present!



This was a mobile home property staged by 1st Stage Property Transformation which I blogged about back in October Do you Stage Mobile Home's? wondering if Mobile Homes should be staged. I received some great comments and was looking forward to the challenge.



I am soooo excited and happy for the home seller, REA. and lil ole me! :) A Win-Win-Win!


We did a whole house consultation for this client, brought in a few accessories and staged the family room and spare bedroom with furniture.


I did suggest painting the panelling and removing or painting the wallpaper but the seller had a limited budget. The seller spent most of the budget on the driveway repair which I recommended and he agreed needed to be done. Let's face it...it's the first thing you see and considering this is a 55 and better community we don't need any potential buyer's falling on the way in!


No comments: