Saturday, June 18, 2011

YIKES! Sorry you saw me NAKED!!

I hope I didn't scare you away! :/


I know, there are way too many of us hanging around NAKED. ( <-----Did you just click that link) ;)


We think we're looking all cool with a little primping & fluffing (paint & carpet). Not!


Really......like the Doctor always say's "After you've seen one you've seen them all....they all start to look alike!"


YIKES! No, no I'm different! I don't look like all the rest! BLAH BLAH BLAH


YIKES is right! Let's face it, hearing that you "all look alike" isn't going to help when you are trying to sell a Vacant/NAKED Home!


Sure you might think price is KING, however with all the Short Sales, Foreclosures & REO's currently for sale, what makes YOUR Listing stand out from all the rest?


Let's make your Vacant/NAKED Listing the QUEEN of the Valley by Home Staging! :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So here I sit NAKED, a little awkward and uncomfortable. :(


Why is everyone walking right past me?


Come on....stop, hang out, get to know me!!


Oh.....you can't cause there is no where to sit and relax....and you feel a bit awkward.


I understand....I don't blame you. :(




HELLO! Well Look at me NOW! I'm all dressed up and ready to GO!

Please, PLEAse, PLEASSSSSSSE, come back and check me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!






LOOK.....now you can pull up a chair......sit........relax....stay awhile...........get to know ME! :)


Be proud to bring all your friends to check me out!


Now that I am no longer awkward and NAKED!


Is it me, or do I see a little swagger ;)


Welcome Home!


WHAT'S IN YOUR VACANT LISTING?


---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: